What is Yoga Therapy?
In group yoga classes the instructor will guide you through different poses; stretching to warm up, breathing to stimulate the body, postures to increase muscular strength and flexibility, meditation to deepen relaxation and to re energize. It is a holistic approach to strengthen all body functions.
Yoga therapy, on the other hand, applies the entire science of yoga on an individual basis to improve medical conditions or support the healing process of the body.
- Before a treatment plan is considered, the therapist conducts a health assessment and establishes a diagnosis.
- Every session contains counseling, posture training and other exercises such as meditation, relaxation and stretching.
- The therapist empowers the participant to embark on an active lifestyle of self-care, raising self-awareness and providing a holistic understanding of body and mind.
Yoga therapy has no side effects therefore it can be done at any stage of life making it suitable for children, adults (in their working life) and senior citizens. It provides the knowledge required to live a balanced lifestyle.
The choice of therapist is a very personal one as it’s important the chemistry fits. The therapist and participant need to establish a trusting relationship where pains and fears can be discussed openly and without judgement.
Preparation for the session
Start with initial assessment based on medical history provided by client at physical level and also energetic, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of health
After initial assessment, therapist will design a custom treatment plan based on identified need and requirements of individuals.
Therapy session may include breathing exercise, postures, relaxation techniques, Mantra, and diet. In order to perform certain postures, person must were a comfortable pants and tops.
Based on medical history therapist will ask you to do various
• breathing exercise to identifying issue in Pranik body and learn corrective breathing.
• loosening exercise to identify blockage of Pranik waves in body
• stretching exercise to identify and making energies body organs
• Relaxation, Observe and experience the each part of the body with by breath
What included in Therapy
- Breathing Correction Prana,
- Energy Purification &
- Joints Strengthening
- Meditative Yoga Sequence
- Invoking Sound & Mantra
- Balancing FIVE Elements
- Emotional Culturing
- Diet & Lifestyle Recommendation
- Practices Maintenance & Support
- Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy